Home Comments

• Comment Link Amy Saturday, 17 September 2011 14:45 posted by Amy

Thank you. I have heard nothing but compliments from individuals who have looked at my daughter's photos and many of the compliments were about the photographer. You did a great job with her posing and the surroundings you chose. Hats off to you. I think you do a wonderful job. But more importantly my daughter really liked you and had a great time. Thanks for making her Senior portraits a memorable experience for her.

• Comment Link Sara Friday, 16 September 2011 12:57 posted by Sara

I just wanted to let you know that the pictures you took last night are wonderful! I can't believe how many you got and how great they turned out! To get Brady to smile like that is amazing! I really appreciate your excellent work! Thanks again!

• Comment Link Debbie Thursday, 15 September 2011 22:34 posted by Debbie

Hello Nichole,

Just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate you and your talents.
    This past weekend we were out of town with family and they hired a photographer to take all our portraits.

We could not believe the difference in your style and her style especially working with our little girl. The difference is incomparable.

Thanks for all your great work! Now I truly know why it's so hard to make photo choices from your work. And why they are all good it is because you really do care!!

Thank you and see you soon.

• Comment Link Suzanne Thursday, 15 September 2011 22:28 posted by Suzanne

Nicole - I'm not sure if I ever thanked you for the wonderful photos, but I wanted to do so again. I wanted to tell you again how much I love the picture of the two girls doing an arabesque. It is magnificent! Your idea of putting it on a mat board was inspired! I have it setting over my fireplace on the mantle, and it is breath-taking. I was worried in that large of a size, the photo would have too much dead space above and below them, but the way you cropped it is perfect! It is such a wonderful photo! I find myself just standing in front of it, admiring it, several times a day. You really outdid yourself with that one. Also, I wanted to comment on the fabulous action shots of Stazi doing her toe touches, her scorpion, and the one with her feet on her head. WOW! They are beautiful. Those pictures are something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. She will be able to tell her grandchild, "Yep, I could do that when I was your age." They will be handed down through the family for generations. Finally, and not least, the sublime book. You know how much I love your books, but this one is especially elegant. I really think those books are your forte! The backgrounds go perfectly with the pictures. I find myself looking through one, then starting over and looking through it over and over again. I can't get enough. I think I'm addicted. At least it won't cause me to gain weight. I am so glad that we found you. You are truly a gifted artist. Thank you so much, Suzanne

• Comment Link Brenna Sperry Tuesday, 06 September 2011 02:11 posted by Brenna Sperry

Thank for an awesome afternoon of picture taking. We were really pleased with your time and effort. We are excited to see Taylor's senior pictures.

Taylor Harker and Brenna Sperry
    September 5, 2011

• Comment Link Whitney B Friday, 12 August 2011 17:41 posted by Whitney B

We LOVE Nichole!!! She has taken the most beautiful pictures of our family for over 7 years now. She has the right knack to capture every one of our girls' personalities. She is the only photographer for our family!!

• Comment Link Lauren Friday, 12 August 2011 17:13 posted by Lauren

What BEAUTIFUL photos you take! So many diverse ideas, and settings- did you really take a photo of a wedding with a baby ring tailed lemur?? That's Wild!

• Comment Link Sara A. Thursday, 11 August 2011 03:30 posted by Sara A.

Absolutely love Nichole! Have used her for 3 years now and have had the most wonderful pictures of my two boys!!!! Would recommend her to anyone!

• Comment Link Gail A Wednesday, 10 August 2011 22:22 posted by Gail A

Love my daughter's senior pictures. I'm telling everyone about Redrock

• Comment Link Nichole of Redrock Wednesday, 10 August 2011 20:23 posted by Nichole of Redrock

To all who stop by to leave comments THANK YOU.
    Just to let you know your email address will not show on the comment and you don't need a web address to leave a comment.
    Thank you again for stopping by.

«StartPrev12345678NextEnd»