Home Comments

• Comment Link Emily Wednesday, 09 November 2011 17:41 posted by Emily

Having three children we have used numerous photographers over the years and searching on the internet I found RedRock Photography. Decided to give them a try and I am so HAPPY I did. Nichole made the whole session fun, easy and the way she worked with my children was AMAZING. This is the PHOTOGRAPHER you are looking for don't look any further. She is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Comment Link Susan D. Tuesday, 08 November 2011 20:11 posted by Susan D.

WOW! I always knew my children were adorable but Nicole at Redrock brought out the best in them. Our family portrait she took hangs proudly on our fireplace mantle and I am grateful for her work. Her photos captured my children's facial expressions in what will now be timeless photos.

Nicole spent time with our family in our backyard, made everyone feel special, and took really excellent pictures.
    Her customer service helping me select and crop the photographs was fast, efficient and extremely professional.

There is no one else I'd rather call upon for family portraits, party pics and events than Redrock.

• Comment Link Jamie Monday, 10 October 2011 00:02 posted by Jamie

We had a lovely time at our session. Nichole was very personable and great with my twins. The quality of photos are excellent and we will definitely use Red Rock Photography in the future!

• Comment Link Jill Friday, 07 October 2011 15:58 posted by Jill

When RedRock Photography took photos at my portraits, Nichole was friendly and professional. She took traditional poses as well as shots that brought out my personality. She made the experience fun and memorable. I have seen many other photos that she has done and she never ceases to amaze me with all the unique and customized things she can do with a camera

• Comment Link Katrina Wednesday, 05 October 2011 13:55 posted by Katrina

Nichole's work is so natural and really brings out the best in all of us. She and Jennifer somehow magically capture truepersonalities in their photos. I especially like the way Nichole captures my sons. It is so hard to decide which pictures to use because they are all soo good! I always look forward to pictures taken by Nichole and will treasure them always.

• Comment Link Meridith Wednesday, 21 September 2011 23:42 posted by Meridith

If you are considering Nichole for your pictures. I promise you it would be the right decision. She has a talent for snapping the CUTEST pictures, especially of children. We had her do a large session for my sorority friends and their families - we all got started on time, she was completely professional and we got some of the best pictures of our families. She has a knack for capturing photos of kids that will bring tears to your eyes and all the kids loved posing for her! Again, I would highly recommend her to anyone who is wanting to capture the perfect photo of their kids!!

• Comment Link Kevin Wednesday, 21 September 2011 20:49 posted by Kevin

I wanted to thank you again, it seems like everytime anyone I know has gotten their portraits taken they always complain about how they got screwed in some way. It has been so easy doing business with you. I will definately tell as many people as I can about you and hopefully send a couple people your way!

• Comment Link Amber Monday, 19 September 2011 14:59 posted by Amber

I can't tell you how great Red Rock is. I'm telling you, we have never had a family photo where ALL the kids are looking at the camera at the same time AND smiling! Nichole is amazing with kids, professional, and a hard-worker. She's also honest and very nice. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone (and have!). We have used many photographers over the years, some supposedly the "best", but Nichole beats them all hands down.

• Comment Link Dusty Buttram Monday, 19 September 2011 14:48 posted by Dusty Buttram

Almost every time I open my wallet someone comments on the truly unique senior picture of my daughter! The women at Redrock have a great eye and a subtle relaxing way of bringing out the beauty in everyone they photograph.

• Comment Link Lori Monday, 19 September 2011 13:42 posted by Lori

I'd like to say something about RedRock...we wanted family pictures taken with our handicapped daughter but down without much stress. Redrock was relaxed and the way to go. Our daughter was major happy with the session and so were we! No waiting in a long line to get photographed. So being shot by Redrock was a great experience for us and well worth the money!