Home Comments

• Comment Link Michelle Friday, 13 January 2012 16:24 posted by Michelle

My family came out to see you this week and had so so much fun. Thank you for the good time and by the way I LOVE the proofs. You took the best photos of my little Claire thank you thank you thank you.

• Comment Link Jerome J. Sunday, 08 January 2012 00:21 posted by Jerome J.

I just wanted to say thanks for all of the wonderful pictures you took of my family we have found noone to match the quality of your pictures and hospitality. Thank you for all you have done to make life memorable for me and my family.

• Comment Link Yvette Tuesday, 03 January 2012 15:43 posted by Yvette

When my pictures came in the mail I was so excited. I opened them and then I started crying. My babies were so pretty and Nichole did such an amazing job on them. I couldn't help but cry when I looked at them. Thank you Nichole I will cherish these pictures always.

• Comment Link Jace W. Monday, 02 January 2012 17:49 posted by Jace W.

You produce the most exceptional portraits I've ever bought; they are artwork and reflective the soul of the subject.

• Comment Link Holli Batrouny Monday, 02 January 2012 02:12 posted by Holli Batrouny

you guys are incredible.... or maybe it is just my daughter... either or you photos did her justice thank you .... a friend.

• Comment Link Megan Sunday, 18 December 2011 18:35 posted by Megan

We did the Santa pictures with Nichole and just loved them! She captured multiple times images of our son looking at Santa with the most magical, enchanted look on his face. I will be putting this picture out every year because I know that in 50 years I will still look at that and immediately believe in the magic of Christmas! There is nothing like a child's face on Christmas!

• Comment Link Adriana Wednesday, 16 November 2011 22:11 posted by Adriana

I can simply say I love taking the girls pictures with RedRock because they always come out great. Looking forward to our next shoot.

• Comment Link Megan J. Thursday, 10 November 2011 14:20 posted by Megan J.

We love the one-on-one attention-it really shows in the pictures! Our kids personalities are captured very well!

• Comment Link Allicia M. W. Wednesday, 09 November 2011 18:26 posted by Allicia M. W.

I really enjoyed our family portraits in Oct. Even with the dog being a pain in the neck, Nicole still got some awesome shots or our family!!! thanks Nicole

• Comment Link Betty H. Wednesday, 09 November 2011 18:13 posted by Betty H.

All I can say is THANK YOU for GREAT pictures of my kidos, and shame on you for making it so hard to choose which to order.