Home Comments

• Comment Link Sabrina Saturday, 18 February 2012 15:32 posted by Sabrina

I've been going to Nichole for years. I give her name out all the time. If you want someone that is going to do a great job, you need to call her and make that appoitment today. I also need to call and make an appointment for Easter."

• Comment Link Lisa of Wichita Friday, 17 February 2012 23:02 posted by Lisa of Wichita

Met up with Nichole at Cowtown today, we had the best time. I have never had fun taking pictures before it but today was a whole lot of fun. I know who is taking our families pictures from now on.

• Comment Link Kristie G. Monday, 13 February 2012 18:34 posted by Kristie G.

Got family pics taken today with Nichole . Absolutely loved it! Can't wait to see how they turn out.

• Comment Link Sarah Monday, 30 January 2012 14:31 posted by Sarah

I just wanted to tell you that we did a spur of the minute photo shoot with Brady's cousins at a strip mall photography place and it made me truly appreciate your work! You do such a great job and make it so enjoyable versus rushed! Just because they are cheap doesn't mean they are good! Won't make that mistake again! Thanks again for taking such great photos of my baby! Can't wait for our next session!

• Comment Link Sherry Friday, 27 January 2012 00:44 posted by Sherry

I wanted to let you know how we all had a great time with you!! You made everything so much fun and very comfortable...ready to do it again...cant wait to see our pictures, so excited... :), thank you again for the great experience!! :)

• Comment Link Amanda Wednesday, 25 January 2012 15:28 posted by Amanda

Thank you, Nichole! You are truly an awesome lady! You do such great work and are so personable with your clients...those key things bring people back time and again. God bless--and God's richest blessings to you!!!

• Comment Link S. Smith Tuesday, 24 January 2012 21:05 posted by S. Smith

Nichole is ridiculously amazing and unbelievably affordable. She took the best pictures of me and my boys we've ever had done.

• Comment Link Angie Tuesday, 24 January 2012 20:56 posted by Angie

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures you took of Kelly!!! Thank you so much!!!

• Comment Link Laura Tuesday, 24 January 2012 15:40 posted by Laura

Nichole does an awesome job, especially with kids. She is patient, quick and knows exactly what to do to get that perfect shot!

• Comment Link Matthew Tuesday, 24 January 2012 15:23 posted by Matthew

From the moment my wife bought your groupon coupon, I figured your prices were so cheap that we would regret coming in.
    1. Your studio was exactly as you advertised and I enjoyed being there.
    2. You were very easy to work with, I was greatly pleased by your no pressure sales.
    3. Your prices are cheap but the portraits I have on display are NOT. The images, paper, quality everything is perfect.
    So from a Dad who has been drug to too many photo places. Thank you. I will tell my wife to call Red Rock the next we need photos because I don't want to go anywhere elese.