Home Comments

• Comment Link Maira Thursday, 15 March 2012 04:30 posted by Maira

Great place to go! Nichole knows how to bring out a smile in anyone! I'm thinking about getting more of my pictures again!

• Comment Link April Tuesday, 13 March 2012 14:33 posted by April

Every picture we have had taken by Nicole has been wonderful.. She is able to bring out the smile in children to adults

• Comment Link Trista Tuesday, 13 March 2012 00:06 posted by Trista

Nichole is a great photographer! I searched and searched for a photographer online and I'm so glad I chose her! She is fantastic with my little boy, she sure knows how to bring a smile out in a child. Such a fun personality!

• Comment Link Lori Monday, 12 March 2012 17:03 posted by Lori

The photography quality is perfect. Nichole did a fantastic job with choosing the location and picking up the fall colors in the background.

• Comment Link Rosa Monday, 12 March 2012 14:53 posted by Rosa

Honestly the best portrait photographer I've ever met! She is SO good at making children comfortable. It's not easy getting a good picture of 4 children under 6, but she manages to get many every time!

• Comment Link Lindsy Hobbs Monday, 12 March 2012 02:53 posted by Lindsy Hobbs

Nichole is the best photographer ever. She makes everyone feel comfortable and my kids love her. She has never taken a bad photo of my boys. Will never go to another photograher again. Also the prices are very reasonable.

• Comment Link Sara Wednesday, 07 March 2012 21:02 posted by Sara

Nichole is an excellent photographer! I have used her for both individual portraits of my boys and for family portraits. She does such a wonderful job! She makes everyone feel relaxed and important. She was able to get shots that none of the other photographers I had used took the time to get. You never feel rushed or stressed about your sessions because you are the only one there. I will continue to use her as our family photographer as my boy grow up.

• Comment Link Lori Friday, 02 March 2012 16:18 posted by Lori

Nichole did a wonderful job with our family pictures. She did a good job keeping things moving for the kids - they had a great time. Ordering on-line was convenient and the pictures arrived quickly after we placed the order. I plan on using Redrock Photography again.

• Comment Link Kris Friday, 02 March 2012 16:09 posted by Kris

Got my pics in the mail today and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM. Thank you so much for the fun photo day and the amazing portraits. I never knew I could look like this. Thank you.

• Comment Link Beth Saturday, 18 February 2012 22:47 posted by Beth

"You did a great job with Brittney and Ronnie's pictures. I'll be calling when it starts to green up for Morgan's pictures!"