Home Comments

• Comment Link Maureen Monday, 23 July 2012 14:13 posted by Maureen

Hey Nichole! My proofs are AMAZING! Started marking favorites, but quit because i was clicking most of them, lol!!

• Comment Link Lindsay Friday, 20 July 2012 13:06 posted by Lindsay

Oh my gosh, I absolutely love the video of Walker. Thank you so much.

• Comment Link Rachel Wednesday, 18 July 2012 12:08 posted by Rachel

OMG the proofs are killer!! You and my girls did an incredible Job together. Thank you Thank YOU for the amazing proofs.

I think?

• Comment Link Kyle Thursday, 12 July 2012 13:36 posted by Kyle

Nichole, I cannot begin to tell you how much you proof video meant to us. You did a wonderful job on it and we LOVE the fact that it was waiting for us when we got home from the hospital. We were able to share our girls with everyone right away without us needing to do a thing ourselves. Thank you for your prompt and dedicated work! :)

• Comment Link Heidi R Wednesday, 11 July 2012 14:16 posted by Heidi R

Have received all my order, everything A OK. Very happy with pics & excited to get them in frames. Have a great weekend! :)

• Comment Link Nancie Monday, 09 July 2012 13:47 posted by Nancie

Love the pics of my girls, thank you Nicole!

• Comment Link Shannon Friday, 22 June 2012 15:09 posted by Shannon

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!! I just looke at my proofs and they are all sooooooooooooo good, I'm going to have a hard time choosing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much. You did an awesome job!

• Comment Link Sabrina Tuesday, 29 May 2012 13:21 posted by Sabrina

WOW Nichole I just looked at the photos and those are great. Now I just need to make time and put in my order. Thanks so much your are a one of a kind photographer.

• Comment Link Tara Saturday, 26 May 2012 13:42 posted by Tara

I have to say that Nichole does a fabulous job!! She always picks a perfect location and knows how to bring out everyone's personality. Also does a great job with even the youngest kids - we have taken our twins there since the beginning! Highly recommended.

• Comment Link Beth RAMEY Wednesday, 21 March 2012 18:40 posted by Beth RAMEY

We just love our maternity, baby, and family pictures by Redrock!