Home Comments

• Comment Link Kim A Wednesday, 06 March 2013 14:06 posted by Kim A

Nicole is absolutely a great photographer! She 1st photographed my granddaughter in 2006 as an infant. She is a pro at getting the little one's to smile and gets great results with them. We have had several sessions per year with her since our first appointment. I recommend her quite frequently as she is great with any age individual or any type of group.

• Comment Link Katie B Tuesday, 05 March 2013 16:11 posted by Katie B

My Daughter said when we were leaving your studio, "I really like her Mom, she is really cool and funny!" with the other two girls nodding their heads, "yeah, yeah, she's fun!"

• Comment Link Beth Thursday, 31 January 2013 17:29 posted by Beth

ALL of your portraits of Brittney are great. You have no idea how hard it was to choose which ones to purchase. I could easily have gone broke buying portraits from you. LOL Even three years later, these portraits are just so Brittney, and I have no doubt we'll love them just as much in thirty years as we do now, three years later."

• Comment Link Debbie Rohr Thursday, 15 November 2012 20:10 posted by Debbie Rohr

Once again Nichole, you got some of the best shots even though little Maira THOUGHT she didn't want her picture taken! You are the best kept secret in Kansas, I would like to keep it that way so you always have time for me, but I am spreading the news so everyone can experience your awesome ability!!!!!!
    Thanks again, don't change anything.
    Debbie

• Comment Link Jody Hagen Friday, 28 September 2012 15:37 posted by Jody Hagen

Nichole your photography skills simply amazing!! Shakera has been overwhelmed with questions about who did her Senior pictures, because they are wonderful!! Thank you again. We are looking forward to scheduling with you again.

• Comment Link Jennifer Schroeder Monday, 17 September 2012 13:12 posted by Jennifer Schroeder

Nichole worked great with my 5 year old . . . I was given around 100 proofs to pick from and they were great. Now to pick the ones I can't live without! My son had no problem working with her because she was easy to understand and very kid friendly. Camden loved giving Nichole just the pose she was looking for!

• Comment Link Amanda Little Monday, 13 August 2012 15:00 posted by Amanda Little

Thank you for making our photo session extra special. I loved all the proofs, and recieved more than I expected. You are a wonderful photographer Niki!

• Comment Link Debbie Rohr Friday, 10 August 2012 15:46 posted by Debbie Rohr

Nichole, so happy to renew my club card. I am so glad I found you as a photographer. However it is so hard to select the pictures we want because they are all sooooo awesome. You found your niche in life....making everyone happy and creating memories of a lifetim!!
    Can't wait to see next pictures of the girls. They grow so fast.

• Comment Link Gary Fletcher Wednesday, 08 August 2012 17:02 posted by Gary Fletcher

This sounds great but it seems like it is geared for children . Do you do any photographs of adult men ? I hope that this is not a dumb question. I only saw 1 comment from a guy so i was just wondering.

• Comment Link Lesa Friday, 27 July 2012 16:44 posted by Lesa

I just saw a photograph you took of my children on FB and my first though was awwww the kids were so tiny and young then! We LOVE our photos from you! We've had other family portraits taken since these were taken and still your photos are the ones displayed around our house! Time to set up a new appointment