Home Read & Write Comments

• Comment Link Kelly K Wednesday, 28 August 2013 23:10 posted by Kelly K

Nichole has been taking pictures of our kids for 4 years. In that time we have gone from a family with one baby boy to having three boys! She always manages to come up with new and creative settings and captures our boys perfectly each time. The worst part is narrowing down which pictures to choose.

• Comment Link Erin B Monday, 26 August 2013 16:38 posted by Erin B

We thoroughly enjoyed our experience at RedRock Photography. Nichole was great with my son and took some amazing photos. I loved her selection of backdrops and the variety of pictures that we had to choose from. Our session was very quick but it didn't feel rushed.

After our session, I was blown away with Nicholes' customer service. Ordering prints was painless and she went over and above to make sure that we got exactly what we wanted at a VERY reasonable price.

I was extremely happy with our RedRock experience and I will definitely be using her services again.

• Comment Link Kelly S Saturday, 24 August 2013 17:37 posted by Kelly S

Nichole is always great to work with! She has great ideas and really wants to get to the essence of who you are and let it show in the photos. She took my wedding photos and other personal photos and I will continue to go back for more!!

• Comment Link Kary J Thursday, 22 August 2013 17:24 posted by Kary J

Loved the pics she took. She knows what she is doing and awesome with kids also. These are the best pics I have and I will continue to use Nicole at redrock.

• Comment Link Happy Happy I Met Her Tuesday, 20 August 2013 15:51 posted by Happy Happy I Met Her

We were referred to Nichole when we were dissatisfied by another photographer in town for my daughter's Senior pictures. His prices were so outrageous we could not afford any. Nichole not only made it affordable, she made it fun with the Senior cruise that she offers.We used props and made it really personalized. Nichole treats each session with true professionalism from kids to group family pictures. We have 2 grand daughters that don't always think they want their picture taken but Nichole can snap so many shots that you would never know that unless you were there. It is truly a hard decision choosing which are the perfect ones. Her proof system is great having one week to decide on line in your own home. I love the fact that I can choose 20 different poses of 4 x 6's if desired. Prices are wonderful and she is excellent with collages. Get her club card for even more savings. She went to the hospital for photo shoot when second grand daughter was born. Haven't used her for a wedding yet but plan to soon. She has spoiled us with her quality. NO ONE ELSE WILL DO FOR ME.

• Comment Link Debbie Rohr Friday, 26 July 2013 16:01 posted by Debbie Rohr

Nichole,
    Just got your e-mail about Senior pictures..Don't have any seniors but would HIGHLY SUGGEST anyone who does would be crazy not to use you for their photographer. When Courtney did her senior cruise it was the first time coming to you in 2009 after a bad experience with a very costly photographer. You were so much fun and have been phenominal with our family and grand daughters since then. You even went to the hospital for Maira's first pictures. I love your club card and free items you are always throwing in..Would also recommend the collages that you put together. After our Fairy pictures with Marleigh and Maira, Marleigh asked what the next theme is gonna be Gramma! See you for next b-day pictures..Love your work, won't go any where else.

• Comment Link Samantha Tuesday, 02 July 2013 12:45 posted by Samantha

Thanks so much for coming out love all the pictures they turned out wonderful. Blue was a great suggestion for everyone to wear.

• Comment Link SR of El Dorado Friday, 28 June 2013 19:45 posted by SR of El Dorado

What is a word that is more perfect than perfect!!!!

The book you made is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The cover is incredible. I know that my daughter is beautiful, but the book is fantastic. Thank you so much! It means so much to me. We have another priceless family heirloom.

• Comment Link Shannon K Monday, 11 March 2013 22:48 posted by Shannon K

Looking around your website, I saw I could leave a comment and Nichole I would like you to know, you were awesome at capturing each of my children's personalities! Thank you so much!

• Comment Link Stacy P Monday, 11 March 2013 22:46 posted by Stacy P

Took Skyler to Nichole at a moments notice today to take portraits in the snow at Nichole's outdoor studio! The pictures are amazing. If you need portraits, please call Nichole. She is amazing and the only photographer I will let take photos of Skyler. She is that good! Thanks Nichole for another great session!

«StartPrev12345678NextEnd»